RapidRatings has two different user types. The first is a Primary User, or organization-wide program administrator. The second user type is a Secondary User who will have access to the RapidRatings portal and all functionality but will be limited in terms of program-wide privileges.
The number of allotted users for each specific user type is determined by your current contract. If your company is just beginning to build out your program, please follow the steps below when determining the user types within your organization:
- Determine the Program Managers at your company - who will be responsible for liaising with RapidRatings from your organization or coordinating internal groups?
- Determine the list of those who will require direct access to RapidRatings - these are the people who will need to access the platform on a regular basis.
- Determine the user seat allocation
Below are the access differences between primary and secondary users. The following outlines the Primary User's privileges:
- Management of private company solicitation process
- Access Organization Reports
- Request and manage access to the RapidRatings portal
- Edit organization-wide portfolios , including the Master Portfolios
- Set up alerts for others
- Receive daily alerts for successful, completed outreaches
All users have access to:
- Public company ratings and reports
- Private company ratings and reports completed for your Organization
- Management of individual portfolios, and the ability to build associated reports
- Access additional collateral such as Country Reports, Sector Reports and other online resources (like this Help Center)
- Ability to access the Escalations associated with private company ratings, of which you are listed as the Relationship Manager
Got your list together? Now it's time to figure out issuing logins