Private company outreach requests are organized into what RapidRatings calls campaigns. Standard Campaign setup involves the following:
This introductory email, separate from the first client introduction letter, is sent from the Member Services Associate directly to the counterparty. This email contains login instructions for the counterparty to create an account, or sign into their existing FHR Exchange account and submit financial statements.
- An overarching program contact, such as the Primary User can elect to be copied on this introductory email
- The primary user would be cc’d on ALL requests
- Additionally, the Relationship Manager listed on the request can be copied.
- The relationship manager would only be cc’d on emails in relation to requests where they are listed as the contact person
F2. Follow Ups
If the counterparty is unresponsive to the introduction letter after 3 business days, an automated follow up is sent. If the counterparty is unresponsive to the first follow up, a second and subsequently a third, email is sent to the counterparty. The standard cadence is to send an email every 3 business days.
- Primary User can be cc’d on follow ups one, two and three.
- Individual Relationship managers cannot be cc’d on auto follow ups
If you are having trouble with responsiveness from counterparties, we recommend enabling this functionality on the second or third auto follow up. This will tell you that the Member Services contact has reached out at least three times without hearing back from the counterparty.
You can get involved by sending a note to the counterparty asking them to respond and/or check their spam folder to ensure RapidRatings' emails weren’t deflected by their spam filters.
>3. Escalation Notices
An escalation notice is sent to the Relationship Manager listed on the request if there are any blockers to completing the private company outreach. This email will go directly to the Relationship Manager, with the option to have the Primary User cc'd.
For further information on any of the offerings above, please reach out to the Client Support team email@example.com