RapidRatings’ programs including RapidRatings FHR®, FHR Exchange® and HealthMark® run in your desktop web browser. This browser should be kept up-to-date to provide the best user experience and to avail of all of the product functionality.
Programs are accessed by clients either via the rapidratings.io or rapidratings.com domains. Optimal use of the domains requires an up-to-date version of your browser to run effectively. Please ensure your tech team has whitelisted or enabled access to these domains so you can use the program.
The following versions of desktop browsers are recommended for the best experience and are supported by RapidRatings:
- The three most-recent versions of Mozilla Firefox
- The three most-recent versions of Google Chrome
- The two most-recent versions of Microsoft Edge
- The two most recent versions of Apple Safari
Programs may run in other browsers, but these are not officially supported.
Out of date browsers do not provide a reliable user experience. Some legacy versions of web browsers are no longer supported.
- Versions of browsers that are no longer unsupported by the browser maker;
- Browsers other than those listed above;
- IE11 is no longer supported, please update to Microsoft Edge or another supported browser.
We recommend keeping your browser updated to ensure it remains compatible and fully supported. Contact your inhouse tech support if you need assistance updating your browser.