How does RapidRatings secure client data?
- Your data is NEVER shared without your express consent.
- Only authenticated users may access their data.
- Our multi-tenant service is built from the ground up with segregation of data in mind, so another client cannot see your data unless you explicitly share it with them.
- All of your data is encrypted at rest and in transit using the latest and best encryption algorithms.
- Only authorized RapidRatings personnel may access or process your data.
- Our suppliers and third parties have no access to your data.
- RapidRatings are fully compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation – your data privacy rights are assured.
- RapidRatings is ISO 27001:2013 certified and GDPR compliant.
- Our cloud infrastructure is hosted on Amazon AWS, which is certified compliant to all primary industry frameworks.
- Your data integrity is assured with best of breed backup, replication, auditing and monitoring processes.
- Your data can only be accessed or changed using our robust platform and our rigorous software testing policy ensures that data corruption due to bugs is virtually eliminated.
- RapidRatings operate to a 99.5% availability target.
- Using Cloud infrastructure, all services are deployed on high-availability, massively scalable multi-node clusters across multiple data centers.
- Additionally, our service can be completely recovered to an alternate region in a very short space of time.
Threat and vulnerability management
- All systems are continuously monitored and protected with best of breed Intrusion detection and prevention.
- All releases to our cloud platform are rigorously penetration tested, subjected to static code vulnerability analysis and peer reviewed prior to release.
- We engage independent security experts to penetration test the application and infrastructure annually to additionally validate these controls.