If you want to get your hands dirty and dig deep into some data, the Ratio Extraction Report provides key financial ratios for in-depth analysis on the underlying financial data available for both public and private counterparties.
This report is available through Report Builder. You'll need to follow these simple steps:
- Select your portfolio.
- Select the ratios you want to include. We provide an option to 'Select All' if you want all 22 ratios.
- Run Report and download when finished.
We'll provide the output in an excel file which includes the following:
- Companies listed in alphabetical order
- Balance sheet date for the current period and two prior year-end periods
- FHRs and ratios corresponding to those three financial periods
- A Ratio Key tab with definitions of all available ratios.
For those self-confessed excel nerds, happy analyzing!
The ratio extraction only applies to public companies, and private companies that have not elected to use limited disclosure. In limited disclosure cases, we are unable to provide the underlying financial detail. This is specific to private company outreach - you can find out more here