The Financial Dialogue is the first point of review for many of our clients, because it "does your homework for you".
The Financial Dialogue identifies and prioritizes the most relevant financial issues facing a counterparty, and presents them as straightforward discussion points.
The Financial Dialogue is a conversation guide to lead intelligent discussions on financial health.
- New to finance?
- We'll tell you what's important for you to know, why it's important, and which questions to ask, all using business-friendly language. Strengthen communication and collaboration by engaging in the right kind of conversation with our open-ended questions.
- Seasoned financial analyst?
- This report will save you considerable time and serve as a reliable checklist of things you need to know. We sometimes hear this referred to as a 'credit checklist'. Grab this before a meeting and get up to speed with confidence.
What's in the Financial Dialogue?
- Risk Highlights: The first section starts with the FHR, Risk Level, CHS, EPD, and Quadrant.
- Priority Items for Financial Review: A concise statement of the five most important issues across the company's financial profile. The issues offer a balanced perspective, from the supplier’s unique challenges to their notable strengths.
- Deeper Dive on each of the flagged issues. Each page presents:
- Extended Discussion, with additional questions to ask and supporting rationale.
- Education: Why this issue is important.
- Background: Other factors to be aware of.
The most impressive part of this product is the way we robustly canvass the issues and use business-friendly language to surface the topics you need to know about.
What Factors Are Considered?
Items we look at include cash availability and working capital, profitability, leverage and debt maturity, and cash flow.
To access this report, search for a company on the Company Reports page and click Financial Dialogue.