Common questions people ask about our approach to company analysis
- How did the Payroll Protection Program (PPP Program) Affect FHRs during the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Why do some FHR reports exclude a COGS breakout?
- How fast are public ratings updated after earnings?
- Which entities cannot be rated by RapidRatings?
- Should I rate a subsidiary or its parent?
- How does the FHR account for macroeconomics?
- How does the FHR scale compare to traditional agency ratings?
- Is the FHR reliable for small, fast-growing tech firms?
- Where do you get your public company data?
- How does the FHR account for fines?
- How does the FHR incorporate org structure changes?
- IFRS 16 and ASC 842 – How the reclassification of formerly off-balance sheet leases affects the FHR
- Why does the FHR require trailing twelve-month statements?
- When assessing financial health, what alternatives do I have to a trailing twelve-month perspective on performance?