Welcome to the RapidRatings Network Outreach Dashboard! This Dashboard provides an overview of your private company outreach program:
- Moving from the top down, you have visibility into the total number of requests initiated, where a request represents one counterparty that RR has reached out to for a financial submission.
- You’ll see the total number of Active Shares, which can be considered equivalent to the legacy “Won” solicitations and represents the number of private counterparties that have been Rated.
- By clicking on Download Status Report in the top right, you’ll have access to a real-time on demand report of all requests initiated.
- The Dashboard will also provide a breakout of Active Shares, Open Requests, and Unsuccessful Requests, split into Prepaid and Membership Paid
- Prepaid can be considered the equivalent of legacy “solicitation” programs, with an allotment of private company outreaches included in the Client’s subscription, while Membership Paid refers to our counterparty/supplier-funded model.
- Open Requests are those that our team is actively working on.
- Closed Requests are the equivalent of legacy “Lost” solicitations, representing counterparties from which our team did not obtain financial information.
From the Dashboard, you will have easy access to several request views: All Requests, My Escalated Requests, All Escalated Requests, and All Active Shares.
Click All Requests to get to the Requests View, where you will be able to view all requests initiated. You can also easily navigate to our Escalation Management tabs by clicking either My Escalations or All Escalations.
In All Requests, you can filter your requests by Status or Relationship Manager, as well as search for a specific request. You’ll have visibility into whether the request is “Prepaid” or “Network/Membership Paid,” as well as which Campaign the request belongs to. You will also have easy access to the preset views (All Open Requests, All Escalated Requests, My Escalated Requests, and All Active Shares).
You will also be able to easily view all requests that are currently in progress with our team by clicking All Open Requests, as pictured below.
You can easily view requests that have been escalated for client assistance in the Escalation Management tabs: My Escalated Requests view, which will show requests that are escalated where the current user is listed as the Client Relationship Manager, or in the All Escalated Requests view.
The All Active Shares tab will show all private companies that have been rated as part of your Network Outreach program, sorted automatically by Ratings Release date. This view will also show a preview of the FHR.
In any of these views, you can click into a request to view the Request Details.
The Requests Details page is equivalent to our legacy “Live Solicitation” page. Here, you’ll be able to see the date the request was created and its current status. The counterparty’s contact details will be listed, as well as the Relationship Manager’s contact details. Finally, the Activity Log on the right includes a history of the request and its status changes.