RapidRatings has improved the experience of viewing both public and private companies which have been rated for your organization via the outreach process. You now have a cohesive view of the status of these requests and ratings within your program dashboard. Previously, the status of rating requests for public companies – via the outreach process - did not appear in your dashboard.
What is the main benefit?
The change ensures you see the rating status of all companies for which you have requested ratings. If a rating request for a private company it turns out to be a public company it will now appear in your dashboard.
What has changed?
This enhancement gives you a holistic view of all your rated companies and a more intuitive experience. You see it in the following views within portal:
- The company rating page will display a Public Company label above the company name.
- The All Active Shares tab has been renamed Rated on your Program Management page
- Under this Rated tab you will now see both your public and private rated companies
- A new column Company Type identifies which are private and which are public companies
- A filter lets you refine your view by Private Company/Public Company
Can I still search the RR database for public companies?
Yes, you can still search for ratings of public companies on our portal's homepage using the search function. However, these do not appear in the dashboard as they have not consumed any of your program rating allocation.
For more information, please reach out to your client success manager.